Community Bank Mergers & Acquisitions
Navigating the current merger and acquisition landscape can be difficult.
For banks considering initiating a purchase or sale, there are a number strategic considerations that must be weighed. This hands-on workshop explores all aspects of a community bank acquisition transaction from both a buyer’s and seller’s perspective and includes lecture, interactive discussion, real-life examples, an exercise where learners work though financial models as well as a sample acquisition. This workshop is for those considering a merger or acquisition as a buyer or a seller, those currently in the midst of one and even those who simply want to better understand the landscape in order to continue to navigate a course of independence. Topics include:
- Strategic considerations for buying and selling
- Valuation and contract negotiation
- Common mistakes of buyers and sellers
- Maximizing value as a buyer or seller
- Financial analysis and operational integration
- Practical considerations such as management changes, social integration, disgruntled stockholders, regulatory approval, etc.
Event End Date