Nearshore Americas NEXUS 2019 (10th Anniversary)
The conference will be held at the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, a new eco-chic hotel that sits in the middle of one of the hottest new tech hubs in New York City. The conference will kick-off on May 15th with our annual Nexus awards and Opening Night program, and then the full day of Nexus exhibition and conference activity will take place on May 16th.
Some of the core conference discussion themes for Nexus 2019, include:
• The art and science of large-scale digital transformation
Sign up for our Nearshore Americas newsletter:
• Robotics Process Automation and real-world implementations
• Building the ‘extended’ digital team for high-performance
• The customer-experience merges with the digital experience
• Geo Selection: Where BPO is alive, well and growing
• The fintech game-changer: AI’s biggest impacts
• South America disruptors: Entrepreneurs driving Nearshore in a new direction
Registration will open in early February, along with speaker announcements and program agenda. In the meantime, organizations seeking to get involved and be part of this very special event should contact Jessica Reyes, marketing director at Nexus, for further information. We hope to see you in Brooklyn for this important occasion!