In a matter of weeks, the government lending landscape has shifted dramatically. Now there are new rules, new credit standards and more things that can go wrong for you and your borrowers.
Jeff Leinan and Deborah Robertson from Plaza Home Mortgage – a leader in government lending for 20 years – will walk you through the changes and quickly give you the answers you need to get government loans done.
During this one-hour webinar, you’ll learn:
• What's happening to the marketplace in terms of liquidity and risk
• How tight the new credit box is
• New closing requirements regarding verification of employment
• What happens if a new government loan goes into forbearance
• What originators can do trouble-shoot issues before they become problems
|Date||05-21-2020 1:00 pm|
|End Date||05-21-2020 2:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||05-05-2020|